Radio Frequency, Microwave, Communications, Power and Compliance Standards
Celebrating over 50 years of service to our customers and principals!
Be sure to check out the complete list of OEM Manufacturers we represent and Test and Measurement companies.
News and Upcoming Events
It is with great excitement and enthusiasm that we have hired Ted Davis as our newest addition to Micro-Sales. Ted comes to us with a great deal of experience working 20 years with Panasonic in MI selling components and systems for not just the Automotive, but other markets as well. A brief summary of his background is below:
- Over 20 years' experience in Sales, Marketing, Design, and Manufacturing for one of the world’s largest Electronics manufactures, handling components, EMC/EMI filtering, Electric Vehicles and batteries, invertors, chargers, as well as many other products.
- His experience ranges from Automotive, Industrial, Appliance, Military and Medical fields, with many contacts in each ranging from working level to upper management.
- He achieved double digit growth each year of his career, which lead to the creation of many new business units.
- Responsible for setting up and maintaining Manufacturers REP and Distribution network within the company bringing with him a strong working knowledge of the industry.
- Degreed Electrical Engineer.
NH Research Announces Model 4904 Power Module
NH Research is pleased to introduce its new Model
4904 regenerative, bi-directional power module, a core building
block of the Model 9200 Battery Test System. The 4904 (40V/600Amps) joins the successfully established 4912 (120V/200A) in
providing independent power module operation ideal for low
power testing and parallel power module operation to meet
higher power testing needssuch as EV battery pack applications.
NHResearchpower modules are highly flexible,scalable and
measurement-rich test instrumentsused fortesting batteries, fuel
cells, super capacitors, and power electronics. The battery
simulation feature accelerates testing of BMS, APM, charger, and
other battery related electronics.
NH Research will also be demonstrating "EnerTest", a new
graphical test sequencerspecifically optimized for energy storage
device testing. Test engineers can rapidly generate complete test
routines, take measurements (temperature, voltage, strain),
manage huge data streams, control environmental chambers,
communicate via the CAN bus, and generate detailed test reports
without writing a single line of code.
Please plan to visit NH Research at both B418 to witness the
many advantages of the expanding line of energy storage device